September already!? This is a good and useful box to kick off the fall with. 5 out of 6 with only one complete miss isn’t bad at all. Just as a reminder…
“Products I don’t use will be combined into a GIVEAWAY. Why not? I don’t like wasting things, but anyway.”
Join BIRCHBOX!What’s in the BOX:
- Avène Cleanance Soap-Free Gel Cleanser (full size 6.74 fl oz. $20) – I used this PH balanced cleanser with my Clarisonic. I will say it is gentle yet effective on oily skin. The gel leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed. It lathers up very well for having no soap. The cleanser is a bit drying so I recommend using a good moisturizer afterward. I would consider purchasing this and checking out the rest of Avène’s product line.
- Harvey Prince Hello (full size 50 mL. $55) – Definitely a bright citrusy scent. I’m surprised it wasn’t overwhelming with the floral notes. A little goes a long way. I’d say this is a more of a Summer day perfume but the warm/crisp fragrance will be nice in the Fall.
- Macadamia Professional™ Healing Oil Spray (full size 2 oz. $14.50) – This basically a finishing spray to add sheen to your style. It gets the job done as noted. I use the Macadamia Professional Healing Treatment serum with amazing results after blow outs. I probably wouldn’t buy this since I prefer the serum.
- TEMPTU S/B Highlighter (full size 1 oz./$27.50) – And here’s the miss. This is a silicone based highlighter for contouring (makeup). I received it in champagne shimmer and one lucky person will receive it in the giveaway box.
- TOCCA Crema da Mano – Hand Cream (full size 2 OZ. $10) – Not much to say here. It is a green tea and lemon (Bianca) scented hand lotion. It is very soft and light. With Fall on the way hand creams/lotion are a plus.
- BIRCHBOX FIND: ChapStick hydration lock Day/Night (full size 0.154 $TBD) – An extra treat this month with ChapStick’s new dual day/night stick. Also, just in time for Fall! Can never have enough chapstick in general. The 2 in 1 combo is very convenient. I’d buy this if I saw it in store.
This was a great box to kick off Fall with. Nothing to fancy-schamncy or unusable (minus the make up of course).